Have you ever heard about UPI payment? Do you know what UPI payment is? UPI means Unified Payment Interface. NPCI launched UPI in 2016 to ease payment.
What is a UPI123PAY
There will be no scan and pay key options in UPI payment for feature phones, but other options will be there. In rural areas, 40 crore people using feature phones can benefit from it, which will also push the economy cashless.
How Will UPI123PAY Payment service work for feature phone
With UPI123PAY, users can make transactions, pay bills, recharge phones, recharge FASTag and check all bank account balances linked to UPI Service. You can set or change the UPI PIN. The helpline is open 24×7 by NPCI to assist users of 123PAY.
To take advantage of the UPI123PAY payment service, users link bank accounts with their feature phones. Different payment options are available, like the person to person and the merchant, and users can use English and Hindi in UPI123PAY.
Different Transactions Ways of 123PAY For Users
- Via Missed Call
- App-based functionality
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Proximity sound-based payments
How To Use 123PAY Without Internet
- Call at 08045163666 from mobile phone
- Choose any Language
- Select UPI linked Bank
- Hit the ‘1‘ button to confirm details
- Hit the ‘1‘ button to transfer money from your mobile phone
- Enter receiver’s phone number
- Then confirm the details
- Next, enter the amount that wants to send
- In the last, enter UPI PIN to authorize money transfer