Today we will tell you how to open an airtel payments bank savings account online. Airtel is a leading telecommunications company in India, and they provide a lot of digital services like Telecom, Broadband, Dish Tv, OTT platform, and Airtel payment bank.
However, the registration process is easy on the Airtel Payment Bank and can be done within seconds. We will tell you how to open airtel payments bank savings account:
To open an airtel payments bank account, you should have an Aadhaar card and Pan card and enter a few details on the app.
- Open Airtel thanks app
- Click on the ‘Bank‘ icon.
- Next, click on the ‘Savings account‘ icon.
- Then click on the ‘Get Started‘ button.
- Then enter your ‘Aadhaar and Pan number,’ click ☑ I authorize, and click on the ‘Next‘ button.
- Then enter Aadhaar OTP and click on the ‘Next‘ button.
- Next step, fill out your details click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
- Next step, enter ‘Nominee details‘ Click on the ‘Submit‘ button again.
- In the Last for the KYC video process, click on the ‘Schedule Now‘ button. After finishing your KYC video process, your airtel payment bank digital savings account will be active.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
1. Difference between Airtel Money and Airtel Payment Bank?
Ans: Airtel money is a Wallet, and Airtel Payment Bank is a complete banking service in which you can open a Zero-balance savings account and earn interest on the deposit.
2. What documents are required for opening an airtel payment savings account?
Ans: Aadhaar card and Pan card must open an airtel payment bank savings account.
3. What is my Airtel payment bank account number?
Ans: Your mobile number is your account number.
4. Is KYC needed for airtel payment bank?
Ans: Yes, you need an Aadhaar card, PAN card, and active Aadhaar linked mobile number to complete the KYC video process.
5. What is required for an airtel payment bank?
Ans: Aadhaar card, PAN card, and active mobile number, which is linked to Aadhaar card.
6. What is the IFSC code of the airtel payment bank?
Ans: IFSC code of airtel payment bank is AIRP0000001
7. Is airtel payment bank approved by RBI?
Ans: Yes, airtel payment bank was approved by RBI to operate as a scheduled bank.